On Friday 20th April we welcomed an animal handler into school who bought in a variety of mammals, reptiles and birds to discuss with pupils about their habitats. This links to how human geography impacts upon the environment as well as supporting our learning about physical geography around the world.
- Laura, the animal handler bought in:
- Bill the Giant African Land Snail
- Jambo the Royal African Python
- Kellogg the Corn Snake
- Oliver the Fat Tailed Gheko
- Velvet the Crested Gheko
- Barry the Horsefield Tortoise
- Eric the White Scops Owl
- Phil the Tenrec
- Esther the Kinkajou
Our pupil's loved meeting the creatures and were very sensible and brave.
Geography Fun and Games
Click the images below to go to geography related games
What is happening in our world?