To enter, get a world-beating score in a Studio game, make sure it's captured in a video and upload to your Seesaw account by the end of Wednesday 3rd June.
Here are the requirements:
- The attempt must take place in a Studio game.
- The attempt may take place on any of the following compatible devices:
- Desktop computer
- Laptop computer
- The video must adhere to the following:
- Show the player clearly playing, i.e. hand(s) physically entering numbers on the input device.
- Show the back of the player's head or profile to see roughly who they are (just the person’s arm and screen isn’t enough, for example).
- Show the score and timer clearly.
- Show the start and end of the game, including a clear shot of the end of game score screen.
- Be filmed in one take and unedited. No filters, effects, overlays, backing music are allowed. Turn your phone/table/computer on mute.
- The game needs to have saved on the TTRS database.
- By providing us with your video, you (and if under 18, your parent/guardian) consent(s) to your video, name, and country of residence being published on the Times Tables Rock Stars' and Guinness World Records' websites, social media, media press releases and other reasonable marketing and promotional activities associated with this attempt. Please read our Privacy Notice which tells you how we use any personal information that we may collect.