Pupil Premium 2017-2018
New Invention Junior School received £95,040 in pupil premium funding and spent it in the following ways:
- To provide an after-school X-Plus homework club for pupil-premium children.
- To run X-Plus holiday school learning activities for pupil-premium children.
- To fund two cohorts of the NIJS Brilliant Club to raise long term aspirations for Pupil Premium Children and encourage them to study at highly selective universities.
- To run in school and after school booster sessions for Y6 pupil premium children to accelerate progress in Maths, Reading, Writing and English Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling.
- To fund in-school attendance officers (Care Guidance and Support Manager) to monitor pupil premium attendance and work with families to promote the importance of good attendance.
- To employ additional members of staff to provide small group activities and interventions from Y3-Y6.
Impact: Pupil Results 2018